[quote="RobertT"]The Incentive Underpin Payment is the bonus off RM which could be increased for part timers if they work full time hours over Christmas. Any extra monies due were paid at the end of January last time.
I have a 25 hour contract.
Last year I got £64.10x 2 bonus payments.
I worked 50 hours plus every week of December (same this year).
In January I received 1 payment of £10.47.
So something doesn't add up!!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Xmas bonus
-
nuns
- Posts: 147
- Joined: 14 Oct 2017, 20:17
- Gender: Male
Xmas bonus
did any part timers get full bonus yet??
also how many part timers got stamps , when did you start?
also how many part timers got stamps , when did you start?
-
rogersh
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1374
- Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 11:31
- Gender: Male
Xmas bonus
I started 2013 - part time 20 hours. I have always received 50 first class stamps.
2013 pay slip ;
Xmas bonus (CWU) 51.28
Bonus Payment Business Performance 102.56
HR/Finance OPS Lump Sum 51.28
2014 pay slip;
Xmas Bonus (CWU) 51.28
Incentive Underpin Payment 51.28
2015, 16 &17 same as 2014
2013 pay slip ;
Xmas bonus (CWU) 51.28
Bonus Payment Business Performance 102.56
HR/Finance OPS Lump Sum 51.28
2014 pay slip;
Xmas Bonus (CWU) 51.28
Incentive Underpin Payment 51.28
2015, 16 &17 same as 2014
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Xmas bonus
There are two bonuses, one is the original Christmas bonus that we've had for 20 odd years, the other is an "incentive" bonus that was introduced in 2013 as a stop gap until a proper incentive bonus was introduced ( it never happened ). Both are payable to all employees ( pro rata ), neither have anything to do with "phantom shares" or are conditional on CWU membership.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share