ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

"Excellent career development opportunities" ???

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
rehabron
Posts: 1372
Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
Gender: Male

"Excellent career development opportunities" ???

Post by rehabron »

22 out of 26 Where did I go wrong?
rehabron
Posts: 1372
Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
Gender: Male

"Excellent career development opportunities" ???

Post by rehabron »

rehabron wrote:22 out of 26 Where did I go wrong?
I could have posted 26 out of 26 to complete my test for becoming a manger by having the ability to tell lies
DiamondSmiles
Posts: 498
Joined: 05 Feb 2009, 20:03
Gender: Male

"Excellent career development opportunities" ???

Post by DiamondSmiles »

Still struggling to understand who/what is my 'team'.
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

"Excellent career development opportunities" ???

Post by Lounge Lizard »

rehabron wrote:22 out of 26 Where did I go wrong?
13 questions with three possibilities for each suggests those answers are a 0, 1 or 2 up to a maximum of 26.
In hindsight I think I didn't get the maximum because I honestly answered a 'I would', a 1, rather than 'I am keen to', a 2, for some of the questions. :arrrghhh
And that just shows the futility of such an exercise. We all have a good idea of the answers they are seeking, the least honest offer those answers accordingly, the recruitment process might or might not find then out what we are or are not each capable of, they then appoint who they see fit and then, well we all know the consequences. :sad: