ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
D2D for part timers
-
Smir
- Posts: 124
- Joined: 31 Aug 2016, 16:48
- Gender: Male
D2D for part timers
aren't we meant to get extra for all the politics crap?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
D2D for part timers
Not all (D2Ds, mailings and DSA we don't) but if its marked "Election Material" then yes.Smir wrote:aren't we meant to get extra for all the politics crap?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.