I remember this berk who built them up over a period of months and drove five miles to the delivery office to post them in the box, he took great delight telling me this as if it had proved some kind of point... it did prove one thing, the twit was an A1 idiot
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Abuse from customers
-
delfranklin1969
- Posts: 83
- Joined: 09 Jul 2015, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Abuse from customers
Oh some people get in a right pickle over households, for goodness sake just throw them in the bloody bin or go through the apparently frustratingly lengthy process of getting an opt out (and even then you cannot be guaranteed you won't get them!).
I remember this berk who built them up over a period of months and drove five miles to the delivery office to post them in the box, he took great delight telling me this as if it had proved some kind of point... it did prove one thing, the twit was an A1 idiot
I remember this berk who built them up over a period of months and drove five miles to the delivery office to post them in the box, he took great delight telling me this as if it had proved some kind of point... it did prove one thing, the twit was an A1 idiot
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Abuse from customers
Yes, one was very irate because I ignored the "No junk mail" notice on his front door then wouldn't take back the Door To Doors I had just delivered.delfranklin1969 wrote:Oh some people get in a right pickle over households, for goodness sake just throw them in the bloody bin or go through the apparently frustratingly lengthy process of getting an opt out (and even then you cannot be guaranteed you won't get them!).
I remember this berk who built them up over a period of months and drove five miles to the delivery office to post them in the box, he took great delight telling me this as if it had proved some kind of point... it did prove one thing, the twit was an A1 idiot
He complained to Royal Mail, got a letter from Swindon saying I had acted correctly and was very pleasant to me thereafter.
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Abuse from customers
They apparently had no evidence against that lad from Scotland but looked what happened to him,IIRC wasn't someone also dismissed because they found his seatbelt clipped in when he wasn't in the vanNWpostie wrote:Assumption is not evidence, I've had such bags I use to keep newspaper dry and loose change amongst other things.greengiant wrote:Although if the IB do a spot check and ask why you have damage bags?TrueBlueTerrier wrote:I have a handful in each pouch - just in casethey could incorrectly assume the worst?
For we were soldiers once,and young