ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Annual leave Entitlement
-
97gaz
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1023
- Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
- Gender: Male
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
Annual leave Entitlement
Thanks, for the replies sorry about the slight confusion, I'm actually on 19.5 hours so exactly half full time and I was going to calculate it accordingly.
The only reason I'm looking for answers here is I simply don't trust the RM systems when it comes to Annual Leave (or much else for that matter!), in the past when I went on to jobshare I was actually allocated too much annual leave and I had the devils own job trying to convince them that it was wrong, I'm sure if I'd just kept quiet I could have got away with it indefinitely!
The only reason I'm looking for answers here is I simply don't trust the RM systems when it comes to Annual Leave (or much else for that matter!), in the past when I went on to jobshare I was actually allocated too much annual leave and I had the devils own job trying to convince them that it was wrong, I'm sure if I'd just kept quiet I could have got away with it indefinitely!
-
Mobey
- Posts: 291
- Joined: 26 Jul 2016, 11:54
- Gender: Male
Annual leave Entitlement
Is the way the royal mail work out leave different too the statutory leave you get?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Annual leave Entitlement
Yes its slightly greater.Mobey wrote:Is the way the royal mail work out leave different too the statutory leave you get?
We are entitled to 5.6 weeks (or 28 days) statutory leave which can include BH.
8 days BH SO RM have to give us 4 weeks leave.
A new starter gets 4.5 weeks meaning they give half a week more on starting.
Your statutory entitlement doesn't change, but your contractual leave does, so the 5 year, 15 and 20 year changes are above and outside your statutory entitlement.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.