ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
incentive underpin bonus
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
incentive underpin bonus
The /o just means there's been a change of circumstances during the tax year, it isn't an emergency tax code, as I suspected your personal allowance has been recalculated because you were not earning which is why you haven't been taxed on your bonus.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
incentive underpin bonus
https://www.gov.uk/employee-tax-codes/numbers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 2. What the numbers meanwacko74 wrote:Thanks for the replies to my query Surrey and Fishtank, I forgot to add I've been on a career break and only started back in August so I've not been earning for the full tax year.
Got to admit I really struggle to grasp income tax and how it's calculated over the year.
Also my current tax code is 1100L/0... I can't seem to obtain a definite answer as to whether that is an emergency tax code OR the correct tax code for someone earning below the income tax threshold?!
https://www.gov.uk/employee-tax-codes/letters" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 3. What the letters mean
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.