ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

managers going on strike

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
eastie
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2234
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
Gender: Male

managers going on strike

Post by eastie »

We work without anyone in charge quite often and apart from chasing up the lorry no difference really
rubberbond
Posts: 1497
Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
Gender: Male

managers going on strike

Post by rubberbond »

postslippete wrote:
chickenwittle wrote:wont happen ,they are supposed to be working to rule , not working rest days or doing deliveries taking laptop home for work etc. but they havent even got the backbone to stick to that. They are to worried about what their bosses will think of them and how it will effect their bonuses.
How very true!! I think they are doing deliveries because they are worried that they will be replaced by someone else who is prepared to go out and deliver!!
Postmen?
weary_posty
Posts: 225
Joined: 01 Jul 2011, 15:08
Gender: Male

managers going on strike

Post by weary_posty »

as much as I'd like to see them to I just cannot see this happening
Surreypostie
Posts: 999
Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 21:05
Gender: Male

managers going on strike

Post by Surreypostie »

Good luck to them I say, we all moan about them but seriously, I wouldn't want to do their job. Yes they have it easy but they get s**t from us and more s**t from above. We had a lino once who had made plans for after work, got told to go to another office to do some cut offs, he complained and was told, you don't want to be a manager then? F*** that, at least we can say, home time I'm off now.
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

managers going on strike

Post by aiden01 »

Informed this morning in wtl strike is on from 12pm tues till 12pm wednesday