ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Temporary full time question

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
rubberbond
Posts: 1497
Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
Gender: Male

Temporary full time question

Post by rubberbond »

Cedar_Room wrote:
rubberbond wrote:
Cedar_Room wrote:
Robertdeniro wrote:I've been temporary full time for 3 years, as have about 6 or 7 in our office.
You're no longer temporary then!

Once you hit the (I think) two year mark they cannot put you back down to p/t.

Oh yes they can! And do.
You sure? I've definitely been told different but stand to be proven wrong (I usually am).
Like a man in orthopaedic shoes,you stand corrected. I have seen it happen time after time,as Cindi Lauper once warbled.