Like most posters on here, I'd just like a CLEAR & TRANSPARENT system...whatever it is! The only system that I can perceive is: Those that whinge the loudest, and most often, get the leave that they want! As soon as the first pick is done (in theory because there's still people who haven't picked) the same old faces are sneaking into the DOMs office before he can even get his coat off, bending his ear about what weeks they NEED for the next pick. I suppose it's a case of "The squeaky wheel gets the oil"?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What is the correct system for allocating annual leave?
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
What is the correct system for allocating annual leave?
We put everyone's name in a hat and then have a draw to see whose got what leave
We don't really
but we might as well do to avoid the annual clusterfuck that is "Leave Allocation"! 
Like most posters on here, I'd just like a CLEAR & TRANSPARENT system...whatever it is! The only system that I can perceive is: Those that whinge the loudest, and most often, get the leave that they want! As soon as the first pick is done (in theory because there's still people who haven't picked) the same old faces are sneaking into the DOMs office before he can even get his coat off, bending his ear about what weeks they NEED for the next pick. I suppose it's a case of "The squeaky wheel gets the oil"?
Like most posters on here, I'd just like a CLEAR & TRANSPARENT system...whatever it is! The only system that I can perceive is: Those that whinge the loudest, and most often, get the leave that they want! As soon as the first pick is done (in theory because there's still people who haven't picked) the same old faces are sneaking into the DOMs office before he can even get his coat off, bending his ear about what weeks they NEED for the next pick. I suppose it's a case of "The squeaky wheel gets the oil"?
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)