It was CAT trainers that gave me huge foot problems. I'm wearing Karrimor trainers with orthotics now and my feet are much better (I've had a letter from my GP). The orthotics I was given by my Podiatrist gave me excrutiating ankle pain.sequinn wrote:My tailors bunion appeared after wearing orthotics. I think they over corrected my foot. CAT trainers were the most comfortable but RM don't supply them anymore. I bought 2 pairs myself online but was never given any money towards them. Wearing Anvils now but they are too wide but comfortable enough. I wear Merrells out of work but I've noticed that my tailors bunion catches sometimes on the edge of the shoe. My feet are much better now that I'm driving. I thought it was the walking I was doing but it must've been the pressure on the soles of my feet when pedalling that caused my excruciating foot pain, even though I'm walking more and faster!!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Tailors Bunion
-
peshwaarinaan
- Posts: 381
- Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
- Gender: Female
Tailors Bunion
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Tailors Bunion
I echo that,CAT trainers caused me a lot of foot problems,Karrimor are a lot better,trouble is the laces are crap.peshwaarinaan wrote:It was CAT trainers that gave me huge foot problems. I'm wearing Karrimor trainers with orthotics now and my feet are much better (I've had a letter from my GP). The orthotics I was given by my Podiatrist gave me excrutiating ankle pain.sequinn wrote:My tailors bunion appeared after wearing orthotics. I think they over corrected my foot. CAT trainers were the most comfortable but RM don't supply them anymore. I bought 2 pairs myself online but was never given any money towards them. Wearing Anvils now but they are too wide but comfortable enough. I wear Merrells out of work but I've noticed that my tailors bunion catches sometimes on the edge of the shoe. My feet are much better now that I'm driving. I thought it was the walking I was doing but it must've been the pressure on the soles of my feet when pedalling that caused my excruciating foot pain, even though I'm walking more and faster!!!!
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Tailors Bunion
I've been diagnosed with arthritis in my big toe joint. Apparently nothing can be done apart from taking painkillers and getting some inserts. I managed to get a letter of the Dr so I can wear my own footwear. Any other footwear apart from Karrimor that anyone would recommend?
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum