ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
christmas bonus.
-
purplesquirrel03
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 28 Jan 2015, 18:46
- Gender: Female
Re: christmas bonus.
First Christmas at royal mail so just to confirm I'm 24 hour contract but I usually do 44 hour weeks so if I work at least 39 hours for the next two weeks I'll be entitled to full Christmas bonus?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: christmas bonus.
not if its overtime, the xmas bonus is based on contractual hours (even temporary ones) not actual hours.
No I don't like it.
No I don't like it.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
purplesquirrel03
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 28 Jan 2015, 18:46
- Gender: Female
Re: christmas bonus.
Thats such a kick in the teeth for everyone who puts the extra hours in. Oh well. Thanks for clearing that up.
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Re: christmas bonus.
You will get used to it,Royal mail aren't the caring employer that people seem to believe.purplesquirrel03 wrote:Thats such a kick in the teeth for everyone who puts the extra hours in. Oh well. Thanks for clearing that up.
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
jimmynailsalive
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 305
- Joined: 28 Dec 2013, 13:36
- Gender: Male
Re: christmas bonus.
Think I'm getting shipped to a mail centre on full time hours for a couple weeks before Christmas so even if I'm a 25 hour contract, I still get 25/39 of the bonus?TrueBlueTerrier wrote:not if its overtime, the xmas bonus is based on contractual hours (even temporary ones) not actual hours.
No I don't like it.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: christmas bonus.
depends - as I say if they have offered you a temp 39 hour contract you'll get the full bonus. Check with the rep as he should know the planjimmynailsalive wrote:Think I'm getting shipped to a mail centre on full time hours for a couple weeks before Christmas so even if I'm a 25 hour contract, I still get 25/39 of the bonus?TrueBlueTerrier wrote:not if its overtime, the xmas bonus is based on contractual hours (even temporary ones) not actual hours.
No I don't like it.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Re: christmas bonus.
I hate that Bloody Word......."PRO-RATA"!

Bet the Directors don't get their Bonuses paid Pro- Bloody-Rata?
Bet the Directors don't get their Bonuses paid Pro- Bloody-Rata?
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)