ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

would you still leave on the new MTSF deal

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
baldrick
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 5038
Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
Gender: Male

Re: would you still leave on the new MTSF deal

Post by baldrick »

pj2001 wrote:
petercostello wrote:I know what you mean there are loads who say they would go then quickly change their mind if the offer comes up.
I didn't... Best decision I've ever made! :nana
Me too!! :Very Happy :dance
dark diamond1
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 18
Joined: 28 Sep 2009, 07:54
Gender: Male

Re: would you still leave on the new MTSF deal

Post by dark diamond1 »

baldrick wrote:
pj2001 wrote:
petercostello wrote:I know what you mean there are loads who say they would go then quickly change their mind if the offer comes up.
I didn't... Best decision I've ever made! :nana
Me too!! :Very Happy :dance
And me, left in April at 55 after over 36 years service (all on delivery) :dance