ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Anyone worked their week off?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
IcanthelpthewayIam
Posts: 4067
Joined: 26 May 2009, 13:37
Gender: Male

Re: Anyone worked their week off?

Post by IcanthelpthewayIam »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
zx135 wrote:
motherhubbard wrote:
zx135 wrote:Just to make you aware it is against national agreements to work annual leave, it's not against the law unless you are being forced to do it though
I thought national agreements were legally binding now?
They may well be but it's not illegal to go against them, yes it breaks the agreement but that agreement is not an actual law

Actually I thought just the AFG one was legally binding on both parties, the others are just contractural. But I may be wrong.

It may well us the the afc hence why I said they may well be, but even going against the afc is not illegal no law is broken just a legal binding contract which gives both sides recourse but again that agreement is not an actual law