Morethan16KG wrote:What would a person expect to get for 30 years service ? Is there a rough figure RM might offer you ?
The same as anyone on the same hours and shifts. The formula in Spider post (previous page) applies to everyone, there is nothing extra based on length of service.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
is the IHR payment in anyway related to your pension lump sum and does it affect it in any way? So if you are over 55 can you get your 34 weeks pay and can stilltake your pension lump sum too?
Morethan16KG wrote:So...if I've read that right......roughly 34 x week's basic salary? ( plus your shares ? )
34 weeks + 9 weeks from what I had understood. the 9 weeks being a notice period, i think those 9 weeks are liable to tax though. Maybe someone else
can be a bit clearer on this.
it's called pilon, and the amount you get depends on how many years you have been with Royal Mail if i remember rightly?, (someone can correct me if I'm wrong).
You get the full 12 weeks added on if you've had over 12 years service.
Im going through the IHR lump sum process as we speak. Have received the official docs (about 5 days in total so very quick) Have received the lump sum etc but concerned and have raised the point they have not paid the extra notice period to cover holiday pay due, in line with 12 8 4 of the CWU agreement. Had to point it out where they could find the agreement as HR told my line manager they didnt know it.
Hope to get a response today?
From this and earlier conversations with HR ?Line management - never assume they know what they are doing (or is it a delaying tactic)