im a double prepper. I don't go on the primary to sort or do packets....I prep two duties in. my park n loop partner and mine....and I don't stop until its either all prepped in or my partner arrives for work to take over his duty, then I go onto mine to finish prepping mine. the porters keep me topped up with mail till its all done....very intense till we get out....happy dayseastie wrote:e no porters at our delivery office.daveyeff wrote:you don't have porters?.....they put the sequenced trays out to the relevant duties, and clear down the manual sorted mail from the primary for the double preppers, so keeping them ''fed'' with mail till its all prepped in. thought all offices that have had a revision have porters. its part of the new ways of working.eastie wrote:sometimes get the mech marked up wrong into wrong walks
What the hell is a PORTER ??
We don't even have enough posties for the amount of walks in our office, let alone porters!!
We get called when it comes in at 7 and 8 am
We had our revision 4 years ago and we get our own trays.
Plus what is a double prepper , is that someone who goes up to the 1st and 2nd 30 minutes IPS call up?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
no lables on sequenced trays
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male