borgpicard wrote:WE'll get a very very BIG THANK YOU from Moya, so her and the managers get thousands in a bonus, and we poor posties get FU CK all again
broughts wrote:Managers will get thousands,how much do u think we will get?
Free Vend for one day and an old sandwich from the canteen.
Canteen......what canteen?
rubberbond wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
broughts wrote:Managers will get thousands,how much do u think we will get?
Free Vend for one day and an old sandwich from the canteen.
How old are we talking here? Considering most canteens have been closed ,for many,many years,except mail centres, of course. Bitter? Too right I am.
They have tried to take ours two or three times now, and its still here. Medium size DO 200 posties.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
broughts wrote:Managers will get thousands,how much do u think we will get?
Free Vend for one day and an old sandwich from the canteen.
Canteen......what canteen?
rubberbond wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
broughts wrote:Managers will get thousands,how much do u think we will get?
Free Vend for one day and an old sandwich from the canteen.
How old are we talking here? Considering most canteens have been closed ,for many,many years,except mail centres, of course. Bitter? Too right I am.
They have tried to take ours two or three times now, and its still here. Medium size DO 200 posties.
Our's has been "converted" into what I would imagine Picasso's idea of a nursery would be,it's now a WCM bombsite,with railway lines going around the walls with catchy sayings every few feet and photo's of kerbstones and the odd worn out cat trainer stuck on it.
musicmaniax wrote:So if we have exceeded the target by so much am I right the total amount to be shared is £15million divided between eligible employees.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
I want to see DW demand Royal Mail to introduce bonus scheme equal share for every employees. This means same bonus for a postman, cleaner or Manager or DOM or director. so if there is 120,000 employees and there is 240 millions pounds for bonus I want everyone to get 2 grand each rather than we get say 500 pounds and managers getting 5 grand.
Darren Bent wrote:I want to see DW demand Royal Mail to introduce bonus scheme equal share for every employee.
Apparently therein lies the problem with the scheme.
Putting it bluntly, the North want it to be office based while the South wants it to be shared equally between everyone.
The more efficient North wants to see the benefit of their efficiency and not share it with the feckless South.
I think the DOM'S bonus should become an office bonus, we do a lot of the work that enables the Dom to reach their targets, the posties would gladly do the lapsing if they could see some extra return for extra hard work by keeping the office on budget etc.
Mezza wrote:So while the country gets an equal payout from the D2D's mainly generated by the over populated South.
The South shouldn't get an equal share on this?
ARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! WE DONT GET PAID FOR D2D ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!