ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Fury as Royal Mail van takes up disabled spot
-
Pompey Boy
- Posts: 428
- Joined: 14 Jul 2009, 22:30
- Gender: Male
Re: Fury as Royal Mail van takes up disabled spot
Whether we like it or not as people and an organisation we are ALWAYS under scrutiny, so best not to give people anything to complain about, particularly as it's so easy to take a photo or record a video these days 
How much worse can it get? A LOT F****** WORSE !!!
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
Re: Fury as Royal Mail van takes up disabled spot
People will always moan, not near enough or you're late, why you're giving me this rubbish, you didn't empty the box on time, ad infinitum, damned if we do, damned if we don't, very much like being in the Police. you can't win whatever you do.
Like the Royal mail spokeswoman said sometimes its unavoidable to park on a disabled spot in order to do your job.
I soon learned to tune them out and crack on. life too short to fret over what people think. they will soon be back to their mobile phone and their tiny world.
Yes I am quite cynical, I recommend reading the idler book "Crap Jobs" it does open your eyes to how some of the general public treats public servants and the service industry. shocking.
Like the Royal mail spokeswoman said sometimes its unavoidable to park on a disabled spot in order to do your job.
I soon learned to tune them out and crack on. life too short to fret over what people think. they will soon be back to their mobile phone and their tiny world.
Yes I am quite cynical, I recommend reading the idler book "Crap Jobs" it does open your eyes to how some of the general public treats public servants and the service industry. shocking.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.