ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
NEW IN ROYAL MAIL
-
jokerpc
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 21 Jan 2015, 17:11
- Gender: Male
Re: NEW IN ROYAL MAIL
So I thing that I will begin in Bedford on Ford End take the car and go to woottoon SPDO?? Is that correct??
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: NEW IN ROYAL MAIL
Your induction will be in Bedford - this is an introduction to Royal Mail and the CWU. But your first day actually working (rather than in a classroom) will be at the SPDO, the next working day.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
jokerpc
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 21 Jan 2015, 17:11
- Gender: Male
Re: NEW IN ROYAL MAIL
So induction I have tomorrow in Peterborough.
Then on 11 i have to be in Bedford office on Ford End
and then on 12 in WOOTTON SPDO
Then on 11 i have to be in Bedford office on Ford End
and then on 12 in WOOTTON SPDO
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: NEW IN ROYAL MAIL
jokerpc wrote:So induction I have tomorrow in Peterborough.
Then on 11 i have to be in Bedford office on Ford End
and then on 12 in WOOTTON SPDO
I have no idea, your letter should advise you.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: NEW IN ROYAL MAIL
Ring the number on the letter you receivedjokerpc wrote:So induction I have tomorrow in Peterborough.
Then on 11 i have to be in Bedford office on Ford End
and then on 12 in WOOTTON SPDO
-
Hammer59
- Posts: 33
- Joined: 24 Mar 2011, 19:50
- Gender: Male
Re: NEW IN ROYAL MAIL
The reason you are reporting to Ford End Rd is probably to pick up your initial equipment I.e. High vis jacket and pouch. You will then go to Wooton SPDO to commence your training I would think. At the side of the Cost cutter shop/ Post office is a parking area the SPDO is down here on the right behind a set of metal gates.