lose out on pay yes i understandRumple wrote:Because my holiday pay doesn't reflect my actual working week (about 45 hours). When on holiday I get 32 hours. 13 hours difference.bringon4dayweeks wrote:can you please explain how you lose out on holiday weeks ?Rumple wrote:10 years and waiting. F'in joke. I do plenty overtime every week and lose out on holiday weeks because of the p/t contract. Always in Royal Mails favour.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
chances of a full time job
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: chances of a full time job
-
Gills_Postie
- Posts: 61
- Joined: 10 Sep 2010, 10:14
- Gender: Male
Re: chances of a full time job
Ive been at RM for six and a half years, 32 hr contract. We had our revision last year and six posties on 32 hrs got made up to full time, I just missed out. I believe it wont happen now especially after privatisation, they are looking to save hours all over the place not give extra out. Sad state of affairs.