ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Helping lost TNT bods
-
Chelseablue
- Posts: 2227
- Joined: 19 Aug 2013, 14:33
- Gender: Female
Re: Helping lost TNT bods
Can't believe how much different couriers there now are on the street!
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Helping lost TNT bods
Mine must be lost. I haven't seen him for three months. 
-
Barbel
- Posts: 593
- Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
- Gender: Male
Re: Helping lost TNT bods
I would give them the directions, after all they're only doing their job.
-
mailroyaly
- Posts: 129
- Joined: 15 Feb 2008, 16:00
- Gender: Male
- Location: over there
Re: Helping lost TNT bods
I direct them because I'm sick of being given their mis-deliveries by my customers.
And when I tell my customers it's TNT mail, they just look at me blankly or say 'what am I supposed to do with it?'
And when I tell my customers it's TNT mail, they just look at me blankly or say 'what am I supposed to do with it?'
-
raikky
- Posts: 212
- Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 01:09
- Gender: Female
Re: Helping lost TNT bods
if your given any mis deliveries by customers surely just take it and surcharge them? is there a tnt postbox anywhere?
-
bigcol
- Posts: 404
- Joined: 21 Jun 2010, 13:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: Officially the worst DO
Re: Helping lost TNT bods
Spend enough time helping Parcelforce, buggerd if I'm going to help the competition.