Yesmicksurrey wrote: Is that an angry shout TBT? lol
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
D2D Allowance
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: D2D Allowance
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
steven100
- Posts: 1391
- Joined: 09 Aug 2009, 12:35
- Gender: Male
Re: D2D Allowance
I've got an issue with because I worked full-time for 6 months claiming overtime but only ever got paid pro rota to my contract hours(allowance). Still believe I should have been entitled to full allowance rather pro rota. Finally got a full time contract in March.
-
feduppostie
- Posts: 947
- Joined: 24 Jun 2007, 19:46
Re: D2D Allowance
you only get paid allowances on your contract not overtime
-
P13
- Posts: 1016
- Joined: 11 Oct 2007, 14:35
- Gender: Male
Re: D2D Allowance
If you worked full time hours you get paid exactly the same wage as a permanent full timer including the delivery supplement , you are paid an enhanced overtime rate until you have worked 39 hours hence the reason it does not appear on your wage slip as a delivery supplement, how many times does this have to be explained on RMC.steven100 wrote:I've got an issue with because I worked full-time for 6 months claiming overtime but only ever got paid pro rota to my contract hours(allowance). Still believe I should have been entitled to full allowance rather pro rota. Finally got a full time contract in March.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: D2D Allowance
SSPR up to 39 hours INCLUDES the delivery Supplement.
Hours Worked v Pro Rata Del Supplement question counter

Hours Worked v Pro Rata Del Supplement question counter
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
steven100
- Posts: 1391
- Joined: 09 Aug 2009, 12:35
- Gender: Male
Re: D2D Allowance
P13 wrote:If you worked full time hours you get paid exactly the same wage as a permanent full timer including the delivery supplement , you are paid an enhanced overtime rate until you have worked 39 hours hence the reason it does not appear on your wage slip as a delivery supplement, how many times does this have to be explained on RMC.steven100 wrote:I've got an issue with because I worked full-time for 6 months claiming overtime but only ever got paid pro rota to my contract hours(allowance). Still believe I should have been entitled to full allowance rather pro rota. Finally got a full time contract in March.
Eh
-
masterblaster
- Posts: 285
- Joined: 10 Sep 2010, 20:12
- Gender: Male
Re: D2D Allowance
They offered D2D payment (and called it something different), to mail centre staff because management and unions knew they would vote Yes on the whole deal.
Management got their yes vote, union bosses got back-handers for another 5 years of paid jollies, and delivery staff got shafted as usual.
Management got their yes vote, union bosses got back-handers for another 5 years of paid jollies, and delivery staff got shafted as usual.
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12203
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Re: D2D Allowance
Delivery staff get a delivery supplement, mail centre staff get a mail centre supplement. Any deal good or bad gets voted in or out by delivery staff as there are at least twice as many delivery staff then mail centre staff.masterblaster wrote:They offered D2D payment (and called it something different), to mail centre staff because management and unions knew they would vote Yes on the whole deal.
Management got their yes vote, union bosses got back-handers for another 5 years of paid jollies, and delivery staff got shafted as usual.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: D2D Allowance
No they didn't - they get roughly £8 per week (plus recent rises) and a PBS element - a lot less than out £21.00masterblaster wrote:They offered D2D payment (and called it something different), to mail centre staff because management and unions knew they would vote Yes on the whole deal.
Management got their yes vote, union bosses got back-handers for another 5 years of paid jollies, and delivery staff got shafted as usual.
If you are going to post claims as outlandish as what you have you could at least do some research.
Delivery Posties outnumber the rest of the CWU put together - Fact. (134,000 members in Royal Mail over 100,000 in deliveries)
Which means that for every MC worker that voted Yes in a ballot, you would need at least another postie in deliveries also voting YES for MCs to "win" at a vote.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Bahia Feliz
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
- Gender: Male
Re: D2D Allowance
That's told you gary1975 ha ha
-
Bahia Feliz
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
- Gender: Male
Re: D2D Allowance
Steven100 has gone quiet 