ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Stage warnings help please. Newbie!
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Re: Stage warnings help please. Newbie!
You will need to get in touch with union rep / area union rep so they can help you to fight your battles. Hope you will get it sorted.
-
tractorboy2
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 545
- Joined: 18 Jan 2012, 11:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Stage warnings help please. Newbie!
If you have been back to work for more than 6 months since your stage 1 was issued , you would be off the system , and would only receive a stage 1 again
-
mudpie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 25
- Joined: 06 Apr 2014, 10:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Stage warnings help please. Newbie!
I'm sure it's been more than 6 months, but they say they will stage 2 me if I go sick. I will have to check dates.
At present I am on light duties at another office (PHG) and have to trek over there, which is a pain and after a day as general dogs body my feet hurt almost as much as on a round!
At present I am on light duties at another office (PHG) and have to trek over there, which is a pain and after a day as general dogs body my feet hurt almost as much as on a round!
-
mudpie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 25
- Joined: 06 Apr 2014, 10:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Stage warnings help please. Newbie!
Now being sent to another different office further away. It seems to me that they are trying to make life difficult in an attempt to make me go back to a round before I am fit.