ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

10 new posties being recruited at my DO

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Dalelad
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 62
Joined: 09 May 2013, 21:10
Gender: Male

Re: 10 new posties being recruited at my DO

Post by Dalelad »

Yeah, you're all right. Say I get a F/T job in a warehouse for say £7 an hour. Wouldn't leave me much better off with working more hours. I can't argue with the hourly rate. Just abit of job security would be nice. I think I might volunteer to be trained up on collections as they're always short of drivers to do it. As far as the shares go, I didn't realise that RM don't get them back if someone leaves. Thats reassuring anyway.