That's a lot of waste paper.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:redneck wrote:If businesses get the target response for the outlay of cash to RM to provide the service then they will continue to use it. You don't really think that the service we provide for D2D's isn't monitored in some way by them, that would be pretty stupid? Major companies continue to use us as they know that we deliver a high percentage of them and they get the response rates.
Indeed even small organisations track them, in a previous job it was part of my job. Our response rate was considered very high as its was consistently between 4 and 6% - other companies who were competitors tended to consider a 3% response rate, with a 1% overall sale rate as successful.
On an average delivery of between 500-600 delivery points would mean a response rate of 15 and a sale rate of just 5.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Poor Public Knowledge of NHS Info Share is RMs Fault
-
Jamesethefirst
- Posts: 146
- Joined: 10 Dec 2013, 17:48
- Gender: Male
Re: Poor Public Knowledge of NHS Info Share is RMs Fault
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
Re: Poor Public Knowledge of NHS Info Share is RMs Fault
I've never seen it, but then again, I never look at either the door to doors I deliver or the ones I get through my door.
I usually know how many door to doors I deliver, but not what they are. They could be pizzas, double glazing or BNP, I never look.
I usually know how many door to doors I deliver, but not what they are. They could be pizzas, double glazing or BNP, I never look.
-
tomangoe
- Posts: 117
- Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 18:47
Re: Poor Public Knowledge of NHS Info Share is RMs Fault
This is a huge fiddle to give private companies access to your data, money grabbing and part of the slow privatisation of the NHS. If there was only one leaflet per household how can you opt out if there is more than one adult at your address ?
-
monkeymutha
- Posts: 317
- Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 18:00
- Gender: Female
- Location: At the bottom of the bottomless pit
Re: Poor Public Knowledge of NHS Info Share is RMs Fault
Don't remember ever delivering these.
-
bogstandard
- Posts: 1074
- Joined: 08 Nov 2007, 06:16
Re: Poor Public Knowledge of NHS Info Share is RMs Fault
tomangoe wrote:This is a huge fiddle to give private companies access to your data, money grabbing and part of the slow privatisation of the NHS. If there was only one leaflet per household how can you opt out if there is more than one adult at your address ?
My thoughts exactly, its a way of bypassing the data protection act so this government can freely hand over information to their friends and old school chums.
Confused... You won't be, after the next episode of. SOAP