ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Ground-breaking deal confirmed by CWU with Royal Mail on pay
-
calvert73
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 14 Nov 2011, 15:14
- Gender: Male
Re: Ground-breaking deal confirmed by CWU with Royal Mail on
no I didn't get a ballot paper either, and if I did you would be wrong with ur presumption
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: Ground-breaking deal confirmed by CWU with Royal Mail on
are you in unioncalvert73 wrote:no I didn't get a ballot paper either, and if I did you would be wrong with ur presumption
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: Ground-breaking deal confirmed by CWU with Royal Mail on
NEVER THEY FOOLED US ALLadderxp wrote:when do we get the back pay in over time ?
-
martin the green
- Posts: 157
- Joined: 20 Jan 2012, 16:20
- Gender: Male
Re: Ground-breaking deal confirmed by CWU with Royal Mail on
well I can honestly say I voted no.
on another note I wonder if Boris Johnson and his tory friends???? will except this vote because less than 50% voted
on another note I wonder if Boris Johnson and his tory friends???? will except this vote because less than 50% voted
-
calvert73
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 14 Nov 2011, 15:14
- Gender: Male
Re: Ground-breaking deal confirmed by CWU with Royal Mail on
(yes in union), what questions did you want me to ask aiden01in those two weeks. I contacted people to get a ballot paper sent out but to no avail, not my fault I didn't get a vote.
-
garah123
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 14 Aug 2013, 01:52
- Gender: Male
Re: Ground-breaking deal confirmed by CWU with Royal Mail on
aiden01 wrote:are you in unioncalvert73 wrote:no I didn't get a ballot paper either, and if I did you would be wrong with ur presumptionif so you had 2 weeks 2 vote why not ask questions then and not wait till ballot is over
this is true, there are a lot of members who didn't get a chance to vote, when you ask questions, you get a resounding reply of nothing, funny how I got my vote through the post (also masses of other papers ) to vote no, then when it comes to the vote, of do we or don't we, it doesn't come ????????? also quoted is the best payrise in history etc, but is it not the same as RM were offering in the first place, bar £60 squids ish.................. very strange
-
bogstandard
- Posts: 1074
- Joined: 08 Nov 2007, 06:16
Re: Ground-breaking deal confirmed by CWU with Royal Mail on
the sinking or swimming of the deal was solely down to deliveries.
I've said it before, deliveries is king and what deliveries wants deliveries gets.
brining in PF was just to push the vote in favour of the yes.
If you look at the numbers who voted for and removed all MC PF and logistic members i think there would still be more votes from delivery in favour than against.
I've said it before, deliveries is king and what deliveries wants deliveries gets.
brining in PF was just to push the vote in favour of the yes.
If you look at the numbers who voted for and removed all MC PF and logistic members i think there would still be more votes from delivery in favour than against.
Confused... You won't be, after the next episode of. SOAP