Calm down mate.
Its upsetting what he did or degrading in someway, but if its was one off thing happened from him, talk to him and tell him you would forgive him and ask for an opology. No need for H1 or making someone pay for being ignorant.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
urgent advice needed
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: urgent advice needed
Halfull am not bein funny mate I would so get rid of the to@@er f@@@ he think he is nob heads wind me up and this guy seems to be one of them couldn't give a crap I've its xmas losin his job etc as u say its xmas and everyone should muck in helpin posties out , ok I don't no the full story apart from what's been postedhalfull wrote:talk to him,shake hands & move on. Its Christmas, don't grass & lose somebody their job in the current climate with no jobs out there. Ask him for an appology & forget about! There could be worse things in life.comeracing wrote:I wont go into to much detail,but had a run in with somebody else in my office. Ended up with him pushing me in the chest,he is a arse hole and I want to take the matter further in the new year,hes supposed to take my large parcels,but is slipping them back on my frame,how I held my temper and never decked him today I just don't know.we have no union rep but I could get one from a nearby office,could I put a grievance in if so how do I go about doing this.i am writing bits n bobs down,thedom doesn't seem bothered,but I want this moron to pay,any advice/tips welcome
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Re: urgent advice needed
bit of a late reply but as others have said its best to go down the "official" route and report it, it should curb future behaviour if he knows that you are prepared to report him. People saying shake hands need a reality check, ok the way it has been explained may not sound like a major incident but if the OP feels bad enough about it to go out of his way to ask for advice then it is a B&H incident.