Hi our manager monitors our delivery progress and works out where our last red box's are and than works out how long it should take to get back to the office
So I deliver and have a cup-of-tea then when I have finished go back to my last box and scan it
Also be careful as your PDA will GPS your position so don't photocopy the bar codes (on paper or on 'Phone) pop home and when its time scan in your collection as your Dim will cotton on and chop you......
postmandick wrote:I take the battery out and put on my tin foil hat
Sh1t, I've been doing it all wrong. When my colleague pointed at my sandwiches in their foil and said I needed to wear it on my head...............
Well, six months later and I'm still wearing bread helmets......... bu$$er
"Everybody has a plan.. until they get punched in the face" - Mike Tyson
This week I've noticed my PDA keeps coming up with the message 'GPS Unknown' after every scan that I do, it's only started this week. Was thinking that maybe the software had been 'upgraded'.
They take the profits, you take the blame
When they tell you there's no rise in pay
Every time you scan an item with a PDA it records the exact GPS position of the scan. That can that be translated into Google maps to find out where the scan took place to within a few metres. Luckily very few people know how to do this :)
5plusbonusball wrote:It's a wonder we don't catch things or get radiated the way they're always beeping in your trouser pocket.
Almost certainly we will all be impotent and infertile due to the introduction of the PDA.
Class actions are bound to follow.
Only a tin foil helmet will save us.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Shaman Mao wrote:Every time you scan an item with a PDA it records the exact GPS position of the scan. That can that be translated into Google maps to find out where the scan took place to within a few metres. Luckily very few people know how to do this :)
Shaman Mao wrote:Every time you scan an item with a PDA it records the exact GPS position of the scan. That can that be translated into Google maps to find out where the scan took place to within a few metres. Luckily very few people know how to do this :)
why luckily? its a great help as if someone claims they never got the item manager can say it was signed for at your front door, why do you think its better that managers dont know how to interpret the gps output from the pda??