ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

How did they get my number

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Brainache
Posts: 394
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 21:37
Gender: Male

Re: How did they get my number

Post by Brainache »

Even I dont know my mobile number and I dont take it to work :dance .
dblad
Posts: 448
Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 18:26
Gender: Male

Re: How did they get my number

Post by dblad »

Brains wrote:Even I dont know my mobile number and I dont take it to work :dance .
Don't know mine either without checking.
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: How did they get my number

Post by maisymoo04 »

dblad wrote:Wife, she's well gone thank god, nobody who as my number as anything to do with my work and don't have a clue who the managers are. I don't go on facebook can't see the point of it. Nope I haven't rung them either. Think I'll ask rep to find out. Thanks anyway.
So you have no friends then in work :whistle al be ye mate dblad :Very Happy
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"