Honestly mate they don't have a clue. We've been threatened with having our hours moved about in order to complete and overtime in the morning stopped if we aren't willing to go over our time. If we aren't completing now how the hell are we going to complete with less hours. Anyway long story short I still cut off when I'm not willing to go over my time.postiemids wrote:like that quoteSP115 wrote:Personally I'd tell him to go suck a cock and go about your day as you do.
i cut off today bought 4 bags back what do they expect didnt get out of office till half ten and we had this recyling crap lol more or less every house dom said u telling me you have only done half a walk each i said yeah plus oversize
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
cutting off
-
BingBong
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 755
- Joined: 12 May 2011, 12:36
- Gender: Female
- Location: the north
Re: cutting off
Toon Army!