micksurrey wrote:All you guys talking about RMTV, we have never seen it, we only have WTL when suits pay us a visit.
If you don't get to see RMTV, you're uninformed.....
If you DO get to see RMTV, you're mis-informed
and the cure for both
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
redneck wrote:Several in our office refused to watch and went back to their frames, including me. I felt the urge to start shouting at the TV, so better to walk away.
So, you went back to your frames and worked?
Mad or what if that is correct; when you could have been in WTL
redneck wrote:Several in our office refused to watch and went back to their frames, including me. I felt the urge to start shouting at the TV, so better to walk away.
So, you went back to your frames and worked?
Mad or what if that is correct; when you could have been in WTL
Whats WTL - haven't heard of it for nearly 2 years
redneck wrote:Several in our office refused to watch and went back to their frames, including me. I felt the urge to start shouting at the TV, so better to walk away.
So, you went back to your frames and worked?
Mad or what if that is correct; when you could have been in WTL
Do some work or watch that nonsense, the decision seemed simple enough.