ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

i signed for a new duty as per revision and can they move me

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
barneyrotts
Posts: 72
Joined: 03 Sep 2009, 21:22
Gender: Male

Re: i signed for a new duty as per revision and can they mov

Post by barneyrotts »

i was told today I am being taken off my delivery because I will not guarantee to complete everyday irrelevant of the time I finish.so they put a part timer on it and he,ll run round without a trolley and not have a mealbreak to make it work.i was put on a delivery blind and cut off and left 2 loops and as of tomorrow im off sick with stress.