No thats why behind the scenes there is a lot of empire building and back scratching.
This piece shows all the symptomatic hallmarks of it the article itself (self-promotion) , the position she holds (making a department larger and more important than it really is) and the language used (shows she knows the language of modern management).
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Five minutes with:RMs new Group Head of Talent & Succession
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Five minutes with:RMs new Group Head of Talent & Success
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: Five minutes with:RMs new Group Head of Talent & Success
But loads of us will still be getting the sack, right?TrueBlueTerrier wrote:No thats why behind the scenes there is a lot of empire building and back scratching.
This piece shows all the symptomatic hallmarks of it the article itself (self-promotion) , the position she holds (making a department larger and more important than it really is) and the language used (shows she knows the language of modern management).
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.