ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

I got home from work, soaked to the skin.....

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
GoingPostal86
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 132
Joined: 02 Dec 2012, 06:49
Gender: Male

Re: I got home from work, soaked to the skin.....

Post by GoingPostal86 »

maisymoo04 wrote:
GoingPostal86 wrote:Recently our collections were revised and I find my overtime now is nuts... 7am to 2pm, 2hr break between (either sit on site or go home) and then start again 4pm to 830pm.. Back home for 9pm.. to bed.. up at 6am to start all over again.... ofc I could turn down the OT but on a 20hr contract I need the £££! Zzzzzzz
??????? Don't get your hours ov work sorry . What hours do u work on normal duty ???
Duty is usually 4pm to 830pm.. late shift to run the last load of mail to the city with epods.. if I double shift I do an early delivery at 7am to 2pm then have to wait till 4pm to hit the road again :/
hantsman
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 876
Joined: 14 Jul 2009, 09:33
Gender: Male

Re: I got home from work, soaked to the skin.....

Post by hantsman »

GoingPostal86 wrote:
maisymoo04 wrote:
GoingPostal86 wrote:Recently our collections were revised and I find my overtime now is nuts... 7am to 2pm, 2hr break between (either sit on site or go home) and then start again 4pm to 830pm.. Back home for 9pm.. to bed.. up at 6am to start all over again.... ofc I could turn down the OT but on a 20hr contract I need the £££! Zzzzzzz
??????? Don't get your hours ov work sorry . What hours do u work on normal duty ???
Duty is usually 4pm to 830pm.. late shift to run the last load of mail to the city with epods.. if I double shift I do an early delivery at 7am to 2pm then have to wait till 4pm to hit the road again :/

No way is a delivery normally after 1600hrs.