I don't mean to sound naive but what's 'double' analclashcityrocker wrote:Double anal?Cichlid wrote:
In white letters on the front it says " TALK TO ME ABOUT ANYTHING "
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Black T-Shirts
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Black T-Shirts
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16730
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Black T-Shirts
Yes.DGP1 wrote:I don't mean to sound naive but what's 'double' analclashcityrocker wrote:Double anal?Cichlid wrote:
In white letters on the front it says " TALK TO ME ABOUT ANYTHING "is it like ocd
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
ted_e_bear
- Posts: 4125
- Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Black T-Shirts
Found 1 to wear when they start discussing WCM
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Black T-Shirts
Stream lettersBahia Feliz wrote:What does Riddle mean?BernardBresslaw wrote:EXCEPT WHEN IT'S BUSY WHEN WE'll TELL YOU TO RIDDLECichlid wrote:WE DELIVER EVERY LETTER, EVERY DAY
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
hampshireman
- Posts: 792
- Joined: 18 Dec 2009, 15:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Black T-Shirts
Thought it meant going for a wee.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Stream lettersBahia Feliz wrote:What does Riddle mean?BernardBresslaw wrote:EXCEPT WHEN IT'S BUSY WHEN WE'll TELL YOU TO RIDDLECichlid wrote:WE DELIVER EVERY LETTER, EVERY DAY
-
JiminyBillyBob
- Posts: 177
- Joined: 26 Jun 2012, 21:06
- Gender: Male
Re: Black T-Shirts
Cichlid wrote:WE DELIVER EVERY LETTER, EVERY DAY