ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Your own @royalmail.com email address

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Your own @royalmail.com email address

Post by DGP1 »

NWpostie wrote:I don't think I will bother, I have a life outside of RM :cuppa
Says the man on RMC on a Sunday night :nervous :chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Poorly
Posts: 46
Joined: 05 Nov 2012, 20:34
Gender: Female

Re: Your own @royalmail.com email address

Post by Poorly »

Hmmm, not sure it's a good idea to publicly post the link with domain names as well bit of a security risk. Might be advisable to remove that post.
NWpostie
Posts: 3622
Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
Gender: Male
Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9

Re: Your own @royalmail.com email address

Post by NWpostie »

DGP1 wrote:
NWpostie wrote:I don't think I will bother, I have a life outside of RM :cuppa
Says the man on RMC on a Sunday night :nervous :chuckle :chuckle
lol I had a great weekend, sunshine, friends and drinking :dance you was just lucky I was browsing while waiting for my eBay bid to go through ( I won by the way, by sniping at the last second :Very Happy )
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.