How much cash?POSTMAN wrote:I come in on my day off to do your duty,you pay me cash.cyberheater wrote:Can someone please explain the cash in hand comment?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Just had an interview
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16730
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Just had an interview
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Bag of d2d
- Posts: 40
- Joined: 21 Apr 2008, 14:12
- Gender: Male
- Location: Capital
Re: Just had an interview
Is head office and the inland revenue aware of these local 'cash in hand' arrangements?clashcityrocker wrote:How much cash?POSTMAN wrote:I come in on my day off to do your duty,you pay me cash.cyberheater wrote:Can someone please explain the cash in hand comment?
-
fng
- Posts: 462
- Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
- Gender: Male
Re: Just had an interview
WHITEANT wrote:Do you hear a knock on door , thats the tax man
Is that the same tax man that you spoke to about your christmas tips, bottles of wine, chocolate bars ?
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"