Hi - Excellent news and congratulations !thefemalepostie wrote:Thanks everyone. I really am happy about it. I took a huge risk of leaving before I got a new proper job but it paid off. I always tell people to get a new job before leaving current one, I probably should I taken my own advice! It could of been very scary. I spose I was lucky my neighbour took pity on me!
I will still pop on here and see how you are all getting on.
As the same kind of thing happened to me and after 12yrs service I threw in the towel and also like you spoke to union etc to no avail ! I would like to know what happens and what ( if any ) ! Response you get from Moya and the HQ !
I am SO much happier to be out of the fail - but feel they should NOT be allowed to treat people like they do !
Good luck and best wishes