Dead lucky here in the East Mids. Snowing all day. but only a light breeze. Just as I got home, it all went a bit Antartic. Gawd knows what it was like in Wales/The West country?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
There's no business like snow business!
-
L8Hatter
- Posts: 191
- Joined: 24 Mar 2010, 13:26
- Gender: Male
Re: There's no business like snow business!
^^
Dead lucky here in the East Mids. Snowing all day. but only a light breeze. Just as I got home, it all went a bit Antartic. Gawd knows what it was like in Wales/The West country?
Dead lucky here in the East Mids. Snowing all day. but only a light breeze. Just as I got home, it all went a bit Antartic. Gawd knows what it was like in Wales/The West country?
-
welshy808
- Posts: 182
- Joined: 26 Jun 2009, 20:51
- Gender: Male
Re: There's no business like snow business!
it was abominable but the DOM thought it would be good to keep every one in work or claw back the hoursL8Hatter wrote:^^![]()
Dead lucky here in the East Mids. Snowing all day. but only a light breeze. Just as I got home, it all went a bit Antartic. Gawd knows what it was like in Wales/The West country?