Yep,same here.chrisj wrote:Really? There are other ways than pulling off recorded stickers. Oops, I forgot is one of them. The PDA did not work (or was on the blink). Wilful delay is an offence but had to prove.
What is the penalty for signing a recorded for a customer under the misguided believe that one is helping the said customer? I work with a postie that signs for a firm/company - they are happy with the arrangement and even reward him with a generous tip but then they expect other posties to do the same
The chap who covers my duty cuts every single corner going,leaves parcels in bins,posts recorded letters without getting signatures & generally runs round as fast as he can.
The customers love him as it saves them a trip to the callers office,the managers love him because it saves them time + money.
Guess who gets the mither?
I'm big enough to stick up for myself & it doesn't usually bother me but over Xmas,when the pressure was on,it did start to get on my t*ts a little bit.
The thing is the individual in question is actually a decent fella,I've tried to explain to him the error of his ways,but like so many he can't see the woods for the trees.