It wasnt a case of not wanting to train them, it was more me not wanting to do the boss a favour.
I did it anyway, had no problems.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Quick question - Do I have to train someone?
-
1984
- Posts: 88
- Joined: 17 Feb 2011, 22:17
- Gender: Male
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Quick question - Do I have to train someone?
I remember the days when newbies were given photocopies of a street map, but that's no more likely now than having some rubber bands or a kettle.gary1975 wrote:training on a new walkno such thing in my office manager your on this today, me i have not done it before , manager you will be alright sombody will spend thirty seconds with you to show you how to do it