I doubt a 15% cut in management would have any impact at all. There are so many layers of management I doubt taking one out will make any difference.......apart from loss of revenue in the vending machines.NorthernBoy wrote:The numbers I heard were that RM were looking to cut up to 15%, no idea if factually correct, but if true then it's going to have a big impact.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
More Management Redundancies?
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: More Management Redundancies?
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
Postman Plodd
- Posts: 596
- Joined: 30 Nov 2008, 15:53
- Gender: Male
Re: More Management Redundancies?
Greggs would feel the knock on effect almost immediately
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: More Management Redundancies?
Not to mention George at ASDAPostman Plodd wrote:Greggs would feel the knock on effect almost immediately
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
hubbahubba
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1045
- Joined: 24 Jun 2009, 22:02
- Gender: Female
Re: More Management Redundancies?
Does he work on the pie counter then?TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Not to mention George at ASDAPostman Plodd wrote:Greggs would feel the knock on effect almost immediately
same as it ever was...
-
Budfrog
- Posts: 893
- Joined: 11 Sep 2007, 02:19
Re: More Management Redundancies?
It is RM HQ and Regional levels (Especially Salaried Band) that the real fat lies .... the SBs will probably be 'looked after' whilst the junior managers will be shafted.
Two new systems that have cost ££££s ... namely PSP and AutoMIS 'should' streamline systems and remove clerical tasks ... I use the word 'should' advisedly as the track record isn't great
.
Two new systems that have cost ££££s ... namely PSP and AutoMIS 'should' streamline systems and remove clerical tasks ... I use the word 'should' advisedly as the track record isn't great