As I have more than a passing interest in lyrics, could someone confirm that at one point he sings:
I'm a caveman with a boner?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Anyone off here?
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Anyone off here?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Anyone off here?
http://www.urbanlyrics.com/lyrics/jehst ... gover.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I'm a wasteman I'm a loner
I'm a spaceman, I'm a stoner
It's that fresh cut grass aroma
Midnight toker spark the doja
I'm a brave man, I'm a soldier
I'm a caveman with a boner
You be marge and I'll be homer
Can't we just try starting over?
I'm a wasteman I'm a loner
I'm a spaceman, I'm a stoner
It's that fresh cut grass aroma
Midnight toker spark the doja
I'm a brave man, I'm a soldier
I'm a caveman with a boner
You be marge and I'll be homer
Can't we just try starting over?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Anyone off here?
Apologies to Jehst. He is obviously very talented.
I'm a postman I'm a loner
Rabble rouser, constant moaner
Give me shares I’ll be the owner
Have a jolly in Barcelona
I'm on packets I’m a driver
You never know if I’ll arrive
I just go home cos I’m a skiver
Can't we just try starting over?
Starting over [x7]
In the DO, walls with drawings
World Class Mail, God it’s boring
I’m in the corner, that’s me snoring
And the union is dissolving
The pension issue will they solve it?
Bullying and harassment needs resolving?
Individual grievance?
Disagreement?
I am sick of linos lying
Bleak outlooks turn dark horizons
My D2D I feel like burning
We're not any less determined
To lay down poison for the management
I’m a postman I’m a loner
Rabble rouser constant moaner
Give me shares I’ll be the owner
Before they strip us to the bone
With my trolley I look a plonker
Park and loop it is a stonker
But bad backs we will surely conquer
Can we just try starting over
Starting over (x2)
I'm a postman I'm a loner
Rabble rouser, constant moaner
Give me shares I’ll be the owner
Have a jolly in Barcelona
I'm on packets I’m a driver
You never know if I’ll arrive
I just go home cos I’m a skiver
Can't we just try starting over?
Starting over [x7]
In the DO, walls with drawings
World Class Mail, God it’s boring
I’m in the corner, that’s me snoring
And the union is dissolving
The pension issue will they solve it?
Bullying and harassment needs resolving?
Individual grievance?
Disagreement?
I am sick of linos lying
Bleak outlooks turn dark horizons
My D2D I feel like burning
We're not any less determined
To lay down poison for the management
I’m a postman I’m a loner
Rabble rouser constant moaner
Give me shares I’ll be the owner
Before they strip us to the bone
With my trolley I look a plonker
Park and loop it is a stonker
But bad backs we will surely conquer
Can we just try starting over
Starting over (x2)
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.