Sliders wrote:That would be so great bringing my dog to work, then he could growl back at any dogs that tried to go for me :D;
come on RM get this into your revisions, dogs at work, its got my vote !
What type of dog do you have? Now if it's a hot headed Chihuahua...
justdeno wrote:There is a national bring your pet to work, I would love to take my dog and help me saves me walking her after work when I'm totally knackered, will try to ask if RM would allow this, but I doubt it, she could have a saddlebag(I've got one)to carry the packets and specials no one would mess with her she a rottweiller!!!!!!!!
combo_king wrote:1 the boys brought his wee dog in for the backshift for years, sat on the passenger seat lol, used to come in and run about the office infront the managers, legendary dog rip, been a few up til few yeers ago took em out on walks aswell
Aww, bless him :)
I am reluctant to ask... let the manager warm to me and then sweet talk him into it. Doesn't hurt to think outside the box I guess.
Ok i'll bite,how can a walking postie take their dog to work,with all the stray mutts out there supposing there is a doggie tear up,what happens then?
And what about park and poop....sorry I mean loop?
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
I sometimes pick my dog up while im out on delivery and take him round in the van.I do a rural in the middle of nowhere so i think im quite safe,the nearest manager is 20 miles away.
jaylime wrote:I sometimes pick my dog up while im out on delivery and take him round in the van.I do a rural in the middle of nowhere so i think im quite safe,the nearest manager is 20 miles away.
Let's hope the IB are further away than that and none of your customers complain and mention it.
jaylime wrote:I sometimes pick my dog up while im out on delivery and take him round in the van.I do a rural in the middle of nowhere so i think im quite safe,the nearest manager is 20 miles away.
Let's hope the IB are further away than that and none of your customers complain and mention it.
Just put a stamp on it and then say you're delivering it
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
jaylime wrote:I sometimes pick my dog up while im out on delivery and take him round in the van.I do a rural in the middle of nowhere so i think im quite safe,the nearest manager is 20 miles away.
Let's hope the IB are further away than that and none of your customers complain and mention it.
Just put a stamp on it and then say you're delivering it
Wouldn't you have to lick it first?.................I think we've already mentioned that aspect