ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Numbered D2Ds
-
WHITEANT
- Posts: 312
- Joined: 17 May 2009, 23:02
- Gender: Male
Re: Numbered D2Ds
And dont forget the invisible ink trick !!!! ,
-
sidewinder
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 348
- Joined: 24 Oct 2008, 18:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Numbered D2Ds
Oh yeah. Shows how long I've been out of the job. Forgot bout this. My moronic dim marked every bundle with his spy pen. Too much time on his hands.WHITEANT wrote:And dont forget the invisible ink trick !!!! ,
-
joshua wingate
- Posts: 23
- Joined: 13 Jun 2010, 09:14
- Gender: Male
Re: Numbered D2Ds
I mark mine with the corresponding house numbers (always on the day after my day off when a load have been left in the frame by my cover previously!).
I normally deliver by roads/areas, and go to every house even if there's no mail for them. That's the way I have always done it, so say on a Monday I will deliver all the D2D's in Fernleigh Rise, for example.
Then I prep up Tuesday's load for my cover.................who only takes where he/she is going in Bell Lane, so I come in on Wednesday to find random ones still in the frame....
This is bloody confusing when bundling up, knowing which house they relate to when some have been delivered and some not, so I have to mark the number of the house so I can have half a chance when out there!!
I normally deliver by roads/areas, and go to every house even if there's no mail for them. That's the way I have always done it, so say on a Monday I will deliver all the D2D's in Fernleigh Rise, for example.
Then I prep up Tuesday's load for my cover.................who only takes where he/she is going in Bell Lane, so I come in on Wednesday to find random ones still in the frame....
This is bloody confusing when bundling up, knowing which house they relate to when some have been delivered and some not, so I have to mark the number of the house so I can have half a chance when out there!!