ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

can i keep my duty

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
mondeoman1
Posts: 133
Joined: 28 Oct 2009, 18:19
Gender: Male

Re: can i keep my duty

Post by mondeoman1 »

Thanks for all your replies but due to the best practice revision carried out at our DO we have to reduce indoor hours which means replacing six full time staff with part time staff as they are recruited,and moving the six full timers to other offices who need full time staff.
Unfortunately I am one of the six least senior (although I have been there nine years).
Got told this morning.

This is the worst company I have ever had the mis-pleasure to work for.

Happy new year! :cry :cry :cry