ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Stamps and Christmas card!
-
Listonosz
- Posts: 49
- Joined: 11 Feb 2009, 20:21
- Gender: Male
Re: Stamps and Christmas card!
who remembers the old days when RM used to give us an hamper each, at least I could make use of that, what can I do with all these stamps that I've got going back a few years. Remember one year RM even giving us packs of seeds for the garden 
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Stamps and Christmas card!
What, just 2 stamps?clashcityrocker wrote:I got 2.
You really did upset them and they know where you live.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
Wednesday
- Posts: 143
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 16:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Stamps and Christmas card!
Royal mail missed a trick with the stamps! Got mine today and got 50 surely as a part timer it should have been pro rata! 
-
solcat
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 153
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 15:26
Re: Stamps and Christmas card!
You are of coure correct Wednesday, you have to forward them to ME,,, TaWednesday wrote:Royal mail missed a trick with the stamps! Got mine today and got 50 surely as a part timer it should have been pro rata!