4 weeks in, haven't yet.fishtank wrote:A question for the new starts if that's ok.
How long before you were introduced to the union rep or were asked if you wanted to join the union?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
NEW STARTERS
-
kawoxux
- Posts: 300
- Joined: 18 Aug 2011, 19:36
- Gender: Male
Re: NEW STARTERS
-
fng
- Posts: 462
- Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
- Gender: Male
Re: NEW STARTERS
3 weeks in I was passed by what i assume was an area rep and realising he hadn't seen me before asked how i had got on with the visit by my rep ?fishtank wrote:A question for the new starts if that's ok.
How long before you were introduced to the union rep or were asked if you wanted to join the union?
I replied I hadn't seen a rep. He said the rep would see me tomorrow........ 1 week later the rep stops me and said hello my name is..... etc etc i'm busy at the moment but i'll come and see you tomorrow.......... i applied on line 2 weeks later !!
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
Re: NEW STARTERS
2 years.fishtank wrote:A question for the new starts if that's ok.
How long before you were introduced to the union rep or were asked if you wanted to join the union?
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: NEW STARTERS
I'd like to think that RMC members have been quite instrumental in getting some newbies to sign up (fishtank wrote:A question for the new starts if that's ok.
How long before you were introduced to the union rep or were asked if you wanted to join the union?
Perhaps i should of got a commission agreement going,what with me pension fecked and all that.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.