ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

received a letter and need help

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Wessex
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1267
Joined: 10 Jul 2007, 17:20

Re: received a letter and need help

Post by Wessex »

clashcityrocker wrote:
Wessex wrote:
ElvisGaddafi wrote:
DGP1 wrote:Back on topic - what kind of office are you, MC, DO, other? And what's 'mailwork' ?



And another thing - I'm the grammar nazi on this site and I'll be making sarcastic statements about it (which reminds me, back to annoy calpsy :wink: ).
If you stop pointing out grammatical errors it may stop Sherpa tensing up when he reads them.
Sherpa Tensing ?

Hillary-ious :hmmmm
Aren't we starting to make mountains out of molehills?
:Very Happy

I'll 'ev a rest then :wink: