http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 41#p399847" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;POSTWOMAN wrote:where is that earlier post ?R@YAL F@IL wrote:You need to read my earlier post for when I said we should NOT do overtime so they can staff duties properly.wandle wrote:No it wouldn't. He was arguing in favour of part-timers being offered 30hr contracts, or being made up to full-time, instead of dishing out overtime to people who already have full-time jobs, I thinkR@YAL F@IL wrote: Well surely that would mean you doing 6 hours overtime![]()
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Wages Change
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Wages Change
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
POSTWOMAN
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 107
- Joined: 30 Apr 2010, 20:23
- Gender: Female
Re: Wages Change
fishtank wrote:http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 41#p399847" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;POSTWOMAN wrote:where is that earlier post ?R@YAL F@IL wrote:You need to read my earlier post for when I said we should NOT do overtime so they can staff duties properly.wandle wrote:No it wouldn't. He was arguing in favour of part-timers being offered 30hr contracts, or being made up to full-time, instead of dishing out overtime to people who already have full-time jobs, I thinkR@YAL F@IL wrote: Well surely that would mean you doing 6 hours overtime![]()
thanks ur reply was supersonic.lol