ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

look what this postman did OMG

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: look what this postman did OMG

Post by Stormproof »

SF wrote:
Stormproof wrote:sorry but that music is shite. Don't mean to sound racist but why do English people want to sound like they are black from the ghettos in America?
he sounded pretty english to me.
I must be getting old because it did'nt sound like it to me. No wonder the kids today are f****d up :cuppa
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
kendo1
Posts: 217
Joined: 07 Mar 2010, 12:21
Gender: Male

Re: look what this postman did OMG

Post by kendo1 »

Not bad like his round though!
arty_morty
Posts: 282
Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 13:07
Gender: Male
Location: London

Re: look what this postman did OMG

Post by arty_morty »

I thought it was very well made. Reminded me a bit of The Streets
I staged a Roger Moore impersonator festival in my local village. There were a lot of eyebrows raised, I can tell you.
Dorset Plodder
Posts: 4351
Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
Gender: Male

Re: look what this postman did OMG

Post by Dorset Plodder »

"Krussell wrote"

Its kinda car/driving music, well if it was mixed a little better with a stronger bass line. :hmmmm

Mind you i was playing this driving home from the office today and iam over 40 :nervous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW55FRXlPEs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/quote]

Big Up Krussell. You're Da Man! :Very Happy I would say you're my "N" word, but it wouldn't make it past the Moderators. Is this positive discrimination? I will defend to the death your right to listen to crap music! :Very Happy Enjoy!
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)